Thursday, January 5, 2017

My 1st Head Shot session of 2017!

It has only been a week into the new year and I already had a chance to use my newest studio room for a head shot session! This adorable little man and I had a full hour blocked out together and yet we nailed the session in 30 minutes! BAMM!!!! Talk about awesomeness! Here's a quick little behind the scenes shot and video taken by my little model's mom, Amber ... (Thanks so much for sharing this with me dear! You guys are the best!)

Here's a quick cell phone shot of us together ...

This is a quick little video that mom took ... don't worry, it straightens up after a few seconds! LOL!


And right at the end of the video clip, this is the shot we got ... so adorable!


This little aspiring model/actor is just too cute for words and at a tender 6 years old, he sure could bring on the charm when on set! 


If you are looking for a child model/actor, please let me know and I'll hook you up with this dolls parents :)




No comments: