Sunday, January 1, 2017

A look at 2016 from my camera.

So, with the start of a new year, I decided to take a moment to step back and look at some of my favorite images I captured in 2016 ... here's a few of my personal favorites, in no particular order ... If nothing else, it can be said that my photo shoots were quite diverse! I can only imagine what 2017 will bring for me and my camera.

That being said, I can say that I plan on bringing back my head shot sessions now that I have a mini studio again! Also, I can't wait to play in the water again this year. It feels like every time I got in the pool with my camera in hand, I got better with each shoot. Water photography sure isn't easy, but it is definitely oh-so addictive! And yes, there WILL be more photography workshops that I'll be hosting! Oh, and one more thing ... I can't wait to do some more light painting photography once the weather gets warmer again in the evenings.

Until then, here's some photos to enjoy while I prep for the new year! I can't wait to show you what I'm working on next!





























No comments: