Saturday, January 21, 2017

A Head Shot Session to be Proud of!

Yes, when if comes to photo shoots, I'll be honest, some of them make my heart sing just a teeny bit more than others, and yesterday was one of those days! I was lucky enough to have the lovely Ms. Kathryn Mock in my camera room for her own head shot session, and boy was I thrilled! Our paths first crossed a few months ago when I was participating in another collaboration event. The theme was Tim Burton and so when I first met Kathryn she was all dolled up in an interpretation of Helen Bonham Carter's 2008 Vogue UK shoot, and boy did she rock it!


Hair: Jocelyn Jones - MUA: Elaine Frank - Nails: Heather M. Mellott.

See what I mean! Just awesome! So, when I announced that I was bringing back my head shot session I invited her right away to come stand in front of my lens again, and I'm oh so glad I did! 
Not only is Kathryn a natural beauty ...


Not only does she know how to work in front of a camera ...


but she is also a complete nut like me! We had such a blast!



No comments: