Thursday, May 19, 2016

Alice in Wonderland

"Say what?!?!!? Heck yeah! I'm down for that!"
Those are the exact words I said to myself when I found out that there was a group of artists putting together this themed shoot! Now normally i don't pay to be a part of a photo shoot, but as the moneys went to help pay for the makeup  props and the fact that I could have free reign to shoot what ever I wanted, HOWEVER I wanted was all I needed for motivation to jump right in!

The entire time I was shooting I was telling the models that my images were going to be over the top with in camera bending, posing and of course color! After all, this was a shoot based after a dream themed story line!

Talk about AWESOMENESS!

Here's a few of my faves from that day! Hope you love them as much as I loved taking them. And please be sure to come back becasue rummor has it that there is a Circus themed shoot in the works real soon!!!!! Yippieeeeeeee!!!!!!











1 comment:

Mindy said...

Great pics ! You're sites are fabulous !