Monday, March 3, 2014

New Studio Space!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I get a Whoot Whoot!?!?! I am so excited to let everybody know that this weekend I signed a one year contract on a studio space in Blue Springs! Together with 3 other photographers, we all share one large space. It's easy to find, has plenty of parking and most of all, there are plenty of wall plugs! LOL! This weekend I beat the winter storm and was able to take some of my lighting and backdrops to the studio. Next it's gonna be time to take my special flooring setup so that I can be ready to take my signature reflection shots.


SO EXCITED!!!!


Ok, I digress! LOL!  ... I'm thinking that for the entire month of march I'm going to run a super duper special on my maternity & newborn sessions just to get the ball rolling. After thinking of many different special options I have decided to run with a Double the Prints special ... why? Because ho doesn't like a good 2 for 1 special! LOL!

No comments: