Friday, March 14, 2014

Kansas City Fashion Week Kick Off party

What a blast! I've been chatting with a few folks from the KCFW online for a while and last night I got to put a voice to those wonderful faces! Talk about a treat! There were model, designers, bloggers, coordinators and even just inspired fans! It was a happy thing to discover that there is such talent in this city especially considering when my research showed KC as a not-so fashion forward town. WRONG! Way wrong!!!!


For those of you that are even the slightest moved and motivated by fashion I gladly suggest that you follow along with this weeks event. It is sure to inspire all! I will be there with camera in hand as one of the official photographers so if you are lucky enough to attend this show, please find me to say hello. I'll be the crazy one with the camera running all around the place :)


You can read up about this great event HERE

No comments: