Friday, November 1, 2013

House hunting .. Fun Fun

I will be the first to admit that I don't like house hunting but today was actually fun. For the first time in my life I had the pleasure to check out my potential new home with the help of my family. My MIL & BIL took me around town today to show me the sights and while on route my hubby back in Texas sent me a text of a new house on the market to check out. So with the new address in the navigator we were off.

We all genuinely liked the house and think it would be a great fit for our family but I  must confess, all the while I was imagining what it would be like to have the entire family there in those walls ... and what I envisioned was good! This new house just felt right ... especially with them there in it with me.

So, having said that and after a long phone conversation with my hubby we plan to start the paperwork tonight to try and see if we can get this house.

Keeping our fingers crossed ... and keep ya posted!!!

No comments: